My husband is a romantic at heart and has kept our Valentine’s Day plans exciting and fresh for years. My most memorable V-Day’s include a husband-inspired guide through a chosen neighborhood stopping at the edible gems.
It was only natural that I put together a list of ‘turn-key” Valentine’s Day suggestions broken down by neighborhood. The only thing left to do is schedule a baby sitter and call the restaurants for a reservation.
– Start with a glass of vino and a small plate at Pressed Wine Bar.
– Head across the street to either Lolita or share some sushi at Ginko.
– Finish your night off with a red velvet cupcake at A Cookie and a Cupcake or the decadent deep fried ice cream at BAC Asian Bistro.
– Start with a small plate and a glass of wine at Chinato, a Guinness at Flannery’s, or Pre-dinner cocktails at Society Lounge.
– Follow that up with a dinner at Greenhouse Tavern or Saigon.
– Finish your night off with a few frames at The Corner Alley, a comedy show at Hilarities at Pickwick & Frolic, a few hands of black jack at the Horseshoe Casino or a band at the House of Blues.
– Start off with the some grapes at Vino Veritas Wine Bar
– Choose dinner at la Dolce Vita, Washington Place Bistro or Club Isabella.
– A cannoli at Corbo’s is a must do before existing this charming neighborhood
– Start off with a drink at XYZ the Tavern
– Enjoy dinner at Toast, or LUXE
– To end the night a fliq at The Capitol Theater
We hope you enjoy your Valentine’s Day at some of these great Cleveland date locations. There are so many romantic and fun things to do in Cleveland. Please let us know how you celebrated Valentine’s Day in Cleveland.
TIP! Although, Valentine’s Day is on the 14th , but we recommend celebrating the holiday weekend either before or after the 14th to avoid the rush and inflated prices. This could also surprise your spouse!