My husband is a romantic at heart and has kept our Valentine’s Day plans exciting and fresh for years. My most memorable V-Day’s include a husband-inspired guide through a chosen neighborhood stopping at the edible gems.
It was only natural that I put together a list of ‘turn-key” Valentine’s Day suggestions broken down by neighborhood. The only thing left to do is schedule a baby sitter and call the restaurants for a reservation.
– Head across the street to either Lolita or share some sushi at Ginko.
– Finish your night off with a red velvet cupcake at A Cookie and a Cupcake or the decadent deep fried ice cream at BAC Asian Bistro.
– Start with a small plate and a glass of wine at Chinato, a Guinness at Flannery’s, or Pre-dinner cocktails at Society Lounge.
– Follow that up with a dinner at Greenhouse Tavern or Saigon.
– Finish your night off with a few frames at The Corner Alley, a comedy show at Hilarities at Pickwick & Frolic, a few hands of black jack at the Horseshoe Casino or a band at the House of Blues.
– Start off with the some grapes at Vino Veritas Wine Bar
– Choose dinner at la Dolce Vita, Washington Place Bistro or Club Isabella.
– A cannoli at Corbo’s is a must do before existing this charming neighborhood