The snow is falling in Northeast Ohio. Now bundle up the family and get out in it! There are so many great fun activities to do with your family. We put together a list of our favorite winter time activities.
The Polar Express on the Cuyahoga Valley Railroad
Tickets go fast for the Polar Express and has become a holiday tradition for families all over Ohio. To purchase tickets in person, the Cuyahoga Valley Railroad offices are open 9 am to 4 pm Monday through Friday.
The Polar Express runs from November 15 – December 20th, 2013 departing from the Rockside Station in Independence and the Akron Northside Station. The trips will depart at 7 pm for a 2 hour round trip.
Boston Mills / Brandywine Ski Resort
- Go skiing, snowboarding, or snow tubing. Click here to find all the fun locations near cleveland.
The Ice Rink at Wade Oval
- November to February.
- November 29 to March
- Cleveland Metroparks, Mill Stream Run Reservation
A Christmas Story at Cleveland Play House
- November 29 to December 22
A Christmas Carol at the Great Lakes Theater, Hanna Theatre
- November 30 to December 22
Sledding and Building a Snowman
- Free Family Fun
- Check out these sledding locations. LINK